Thursday

Liars of The World

I'm used to being lied at. I'm not talking about the bad liars. But a good liars. I grow up watching people lied almost everyday of my entire life. But good or bad, a lie is a lie. And it is still bad, even with a very pure honorable intention.

People lied as a way to escape, to save themselves. Or to bring temporary comfort which actually lead to instant road to hell. Giving false hope so you can wait for nothing. 

Everyone is the same. Most people used the same trick, same old way. To the point I dont trust anyone anymore. I dont believe in anyone. No, I HAVE NO ONE TO BELIEVE IN. There are people I should put my trust on, but I dont. You can throw me all your words I'm not going to take it. But YOU ARE WELCOME TO PROVE ME WRONG. I live by this rule everyday of my life.

In my opinion, maybe they thought they do you a favour by lying because it prevent you from hurting in that LITTLE. SHORT. TEMPORARY moment but what they dont know is, they were tattooing scars on your heart. The process is hurting and at the end of the day, it will leave a mark, permanently. Exactly like a tattoo. The only different is, it was scars. Bloody horrible scars.

A wall were build inside your heart along with the scars. A wall, this so called "good liars" contribute piece by piece and you still see it growing as if its not high enough yet. A wall that keep you safe, they said. It is actually a wall that makes you a cynical-words-holder. A wall that make words seems like a joke to you. A wall who dont believe in anything she heard because in this world, human are not to be trusted.

One thing you might dont know about being someone who cant believe is, its sad. Because you got nothing to expect from people but lies. It's sad because deep inside you still want to believe yet you cant. You know how the world work. You mastered the tricks. Nothing amuse you anymore.

Is it weird to develop phobia in trusting people? If it is, I am that weirdo.

I trust no one but myself.

Update: Dear my old self, life gets better. You are way far in a better place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing GOOD to say, say nothing. *flying-kiss*