Thursday

R.I.P 20s

Dear self,

Life takes us for a rollercoaster ride and I havent been able to write for years.

Although life been quite tough, my previous version of me has handle them well and I'm quite happy with where I am now. 

I read through my older posts and I swear to God I cringe hard. I almost press that delete button (AND I DID PRESS THE BUTTON for few post because I guess my older self would cringe even harder). The post I didnt delete, although I find it hard to reread, that was me. I would want to remember her despite the cringiness written all over. 

There are few things I would like to remember from this version of life. Hence, I write. I'm writing this to you, my dear self, who is reading this in future. Somewhere this version of me has been altered a couple of times - I guess. Or are you still me? Oh please be a better one.

I met a couple of good friends in my workplace. Kak Ayu, Aqilah and Vin. All I considered my sisters. I love them so much because they bring joy in my working life. Imagine being able to have fun in a hectic environment. Imagine being able to laugh at the face of hardship? I dont have to imagine them.
But Kak Ayu and Aqilah are now transferred to a new better place. I was sad but Im happy for them. So Vin is all I have now - to keep me sane. But we manage to survive well so far.

I chose to further study and the first week makes me feel like dropping out because the lecturer keeps cursing us. Take a chill pill man, its just the first day. He also made me stay up for the first time because the day after the lecture, we have to do a presentation which carry 30% of our total marks. That's super crazy but survive that too.

I know I couldnt write long. Its almost 10.30am and I have to get ready for appointments. 

I wish I could tell you a lot more so you have things to remember in the future.

F.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing GOOD to say, say nothing. *flying-kiss*