Tuesday

Welcome to 2020

Henlo,

Welp, I'm in 2020. Years passed since my first entry. Occasionally visiting this old blog for the sake of old memories. I really was that kid with such mentality. Still searching for self identity. But hey, 2020!!

I'm writing this for my future self.

Since the end of 2019, the world is weirdly in a very bad shape. Corona virus.We used to be under MCO (Movement Control Order) or PKP, then moved to PKPB (Bersyarat) where we can go around under strict SOP. Then we have PKPP (Pemulihan AND we also have PKPD - Diperketat). Ops, goodluck future kids answering sejarah.

During the MCO, we cant go anywhere. Everyone stay at home. One person per house to go out buying groceries. Always wearing mask. Hands sanitizer everywhere. Social distancing.

I went out once because I'm the head of MY household - the rest were at risk (elders) so I'm the best candidate to go out for the family. I saw police around and that scared me when I did nothing wrong. It just feel wrong to go out even when I'm allowed to.

I was supposed to enter the new phase of my life in March then it get delayed to June because of MCO. Life gets back to normal now. Thank God.

You know what, I'm gonna stop here because I'm quite tired. Today is quite tiring for me. But you did well dear self. So maybe someday, I'll write again after I've list down what happened in 2020.

But just so you know, each year has the same 365days, right?
2020 is the longest 365 so far and its not even 365 YET! For the record, I'm writing this in JUNE.

Take care everyone. Since its still 2020, the virus is still around, you have to take very good care of yourself.

Wear mask. Avoid crowded places. Keep your social distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have nothing GOOD to say, say nothing. *flying-kiss*